Wednesday, June 21, 2006

my sister is on her way...!!!!!

Hello,

diet going very well (exactly 10 stone now!!). school this week has been good. Got all reports done and up to date with my school planning, evaluations and assessments. We also had a meeting to sort out classes for next year and I have the most wonderful group of children next year!!! big smiles!!!!
I also have a date for my (informal) interview for this TLR position. My head said that no-one else has come forward so it is an informal chat about my vision for next year but has to be made to look formal with a governor and himself for obvious reasons. The only problem is that it is on the day my sister ant arrives to me in leamington. Her and gareth will just have to amuse themselvs for an hour or so until I can escape from school to drink the night away!!!

I am looking forward to seeing her! will be fun to catch up and see if she has changed (you had better not be skinnier than me ant!!! joking!!!)

well best scoot, big brother on in a minute, gemma x

3 comments:

Ant said...

I will never change you dope. I certainly won't be skinny. Not after my mega pig-out this week. Never mind. Got to enjoy life!

Sameranda said...

Well done on the weight loss honey! I'm so rubbish at sticking to anything I think you're really good. I'm just hoping the stress of getting married will induce some dramatic weightloss but its three weeks away and it hasn't happened yet!!
xx

Gem said...

Thanks, I really am trying!

I wish I could be over in guernsey to see you all together again, is Seonaid going to be in guernsey too?

Just like the old days - you lot getting pissed and me looking at you wishing I was old enough! Now I am and I wish I was in Guernsey to join in!!!

Have the best fun EVER and Sam I am sure the wedding will be so brilliant!!