Sunday, June 04, 2006

Summer is here...!



Hi,

loving the sunshine still, am a little burnt from yesterday! OOPS! Typical english girl...

I am having the best day ever today, Tim and I went through our summer hol dates and realised we could extend our summer hol in Guernsey by another week so now have 17 days on the beautiful beaches, having jacuzzis and eating lots of delicious guernsey food! Mum and Sam have also said we might pop to france for a few days in the middle of our hol. Tim is now very excited about having some moules frites agian, I really got him into them last year and he's been waiting to be able to have them again all winter!

I am just so excited!!!!

I have spent this morning trying to calm myself down by washing my car. It really was digusting (not having my grandad about to clean it for me!) so needed a good scrub.

Claire came down from upstairs to keep me company and have a gossip. We can't believe half term is over. She only has 7 weeks left in Leamington as she has got a job back home in Essex. I will miss her - I wander who our new neighbours will be???

Well we are having another healthy BBQ tonight so chat soon, Gemma x

p.s Weight now - 10 stone 4lbs (thats a loss of 5lbs!!!!!) I am so pleased and motivated I am going to keep going and do my yoga right now!!!

No comments: