Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Manic day!

Hi,

have had a manic day! We did a fit for learning day at school where the kiddies did lots of fun exercise stuff and got to eat loads of healthy foods. Was fun but really busy going off timetable and doing cooking with them, however the children get so much out of it that it makes it worthwhile! I have opened their eyes to some new foods they had never even tried before like cherries! apricots! oak cakes and bagels!

I also finally went to see my head teacher to ask about the management position at my school (I went forward for it but have been waiting to hear) and he said I have got it!!! So exciting and such a great step for me! I really will work my ass of next year to make sure he doesn't regret the decision! I can't wait to take on the challenge...

Diet going ok but still finding it hard when I am at school not to snack. Even if it's healthy food, I just feel like I am nibbling all day. I know it's habit and have to get out of it.

Today I have eaten -

B - bran flakes and skimmed milk
L - oatcakes and tomatoes, cereal and yoghurt, apple juice
Snack - cherries, apricots, cheese and onion roll (small sausage roll sized one) and rhubarb (grown in our school garden and cooked by our school cook for children to have a taster!)
D - chicken fajitas (home made)


Is this bad? good? I just don't know cause I only have Tim to compare to and he eats loads but never puts on weight. I need someone to support me and telling me it's ok or not ok????

well no more news from me. I am having work people round on saturday for a world cup BBQ and party! Tim is in london with his friend dave for a boys weekend. I hope it is sunny.

Chat soon, Gemma x

No comments: