Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My classroom!






Hi,

these are just a few snaps of my classroom. The kids in my class cannot wait to meet you sis - they think it's hilarious that there will be two miss payne's!!! Perhaps you can just pop in and if you want to stay and work with a group that would be ok too - whatever you and gareth want to do!

Things going really well here. I have joined my school's eco-prject (just got a grant for £5000!) so am getting involved indoing some outdoor sculptures made out of recycled materials and stuff! Should be fun to do!

Weight today is 9stone 11lbs! is the lightest I have been yet! Wickjed news but not sure if it willl last till tomorrow as Tim and I are going to enjoy a romantic meal of fajhitas and wine tonight! (A girl needs a break from eating healthily once in a while!)

My aim is now to be able to buy a size 12 pair of white linen trousers when I go to London on the 15th. That gives me two weeks to tone up and be able to fit size 12! Wish me luck!!! I know I can do it if I keep trying!!

Best scoot now but chat soon! gemma x

1 comment:

Ant said...

Very impressive! I wish I still had space for lovely displays. My classroom for next year is teeny weeny! xx