Sunday, June 25, 2006

Fab weekend!


Me after Tim gave me a head massage! Was a too funny a photo opportunity to miss!

Hi,

have had the most lovely weekend with my friend helen, it was so so good to see her and catch up. I really do miss her loads and wish we lived close enough to meet up more often. We spent the day chatting about life, love, careers, friendships and so much more! Was brilliant to have someone so similar to talk through how we both feel, you can't beat a true friendhsip!

In the evening we had a BBQ with my friends from me last school. Was again brilliant to catch up with them altogether - has been too long!

Now I am putting off washing up by chatting to you so I suppose I should go and get it done and start my planning for this week...

weight 9stone 12lbs still! YEY!!

back again soon, gemma x

No comments: