Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Zippy time


Hi,

not so good day today. I have had a mars bar and a packet of crisps (walkers ights but still...) I did gym it yesterday and had a healthy evening meal so that's good I guess.

Today school was madly busy, remind me again why I am a teacher?

I am also busy sorting a school trip to a pretty graveyard in Leamington on Thursday. Zippy our class stick insect (he's a toy not real) died in the Zippy time P.S.H.E story (a course based on teaching children how to cope with their emotions). Not sure how they will deal with it but research shows it helps children learn how to deal with change and loss. I'm not sure if they are too young to have to worry about that or not but hey... I have to go along with the planning and see how they react. Will be pleased when it is over!

I am now looking forward to a relaxing evening with Tim, chat again tomorrow x

2 comments:

Ant said...

I was very good except I couldn.t keep my hands off the chocolate. I am glad it's all gone in one. I can't possibly put on all the calories most of it must travel straight out - that's what I tell myself! 125 cals a piece I did 4!! But I did make the gym again. 1hr 20 I am feeling so good and actually enjoying it.

Sameranda said...

Hi Gemma! Can't believe you're all grown up (oh my god that's such an auntie type thing to say).

I killed a stick insect a couple of years ago. I went away for a week and when I came back it was like a shrivelled up twiglet with white furry bits.