Monday, May 15, 2006

That Monday feeling...

Hey,

I hate that Monday feeling, trying to wake myself up and get into work mode after a weekend of partying and sleeping! So hard to get back into the swing of things.

Today has been ok food wise:
Breakfast - bran flakes
Lunch - tuna baguette, banana, 2x satsumas, 2x choc digestives

Snack - piece of banana cake... I know I am officially crap at dieting. I find it so hard to stop myself when it gets to 3 o'clock and I get the munchies. Any advice?

I am now off to the gym so will try extra hard toi work off that banana cake, which by the way counts as one piece of fruit? surely??? ;-)

Chat soon, Gemma x

1 comment:

Ant said...

Well I tucked into a bar of belgian chocolate given to me by a kid. It's teachers day so I had lots of pressies but thank god that was the only non-nutty chocolate or my diet would be screwed.