Monday, December 26, 2016

Xmas day 2016!

 Wow what a fabulous day, the children were spoiled rotton again by family and friends (thank you so much!!) and us of course, I can't ever help myself! It makes me so happy to see them opening up their pressies...


 Daddy wasn't too impressed with what I chose Rosie, from us!!! She of course loved it!!!!
 Granny too....

Eating breakfast with their favourite pressies, Rosie and her giant dog and Finley with his lego ninjago!


 Look at Daddy's thrilled face with the big dog!!!!! Would have been a lovely photo if Tim had smiled!!

 Tim cooked us a delicious lunch



 Having woken at 4.30am Finley had a lovely snuggle with me in the afternoon.

Rosie making an eye ball from one of her many science kits, she is such a clever girl! We have found out all about all the layers in our eyes... she has had fun today dissecting it... yuck!
 Finley just loved building his lego, he is still at it right now!!!

No comments: