Saturday, August 20, 2016

Guernsey

So I am trying to download phoots, spent half an hour doing so and then managed to loose everything I had done....

so now I have attached the shortened version of photos (lucky for you as I have hundreds!) as I don't want to loose another 30 minutes of my life trying to upload again!!! RAGH!!! I HATE TECHNOLOGY!!!

So anyway, here are some photos of our holiday! We had a great time. No stress of every day life, was bliss. I am so sad to be home and back to reality of washing, cleaning, cooking, cleaning, tidying, cleaning, washing... you get the picture!

Two weeks till school starts back. I have a new job and am beyond petrified... I have never felt so nervous starting a new job before. Wish me luck....!

So enjoy my pictures. I will write again soon,
much love to whoever reads my blog still, I love writing it!
Gemma xx









 Off to Herm trip 1!!!
 Playing with the cousins on the beach
 My cousin Bev and I debating whether to swim or not!
 I braved it!









 Daddy arrived on the 6th!! And he bought LOTS of sunshine with him, the weather was amazing from when Tim arrived onwards. We have been so lucky!


 Herm trip 2!!!


 We passed a huge cruise ship!







No comments: