Monday, November 16, 2015

My gorgeous children

 So I have had a wonderful weekend again! I had my work christmas party on Friday night (a bit early but really tricky to find a date in December where everyone can meet). It was lovely to drink cocktails and be served a delicious meal. Then on Saturday I met all my uni girls for a spa day and night away. It was brilliant, so lovely to catch up and chat about kids, life, work and all sorts. We all have such wonderful memories from uni and han parties, and getting married and now all having babies! So nice.

I really loved driving back to my babies though, I really missed them! I had lovely cuddles when I got home. They both have written their letters to Santa. It is such an exciting time of year for chidlren, and parents too. I love it so much, watching my two get excited. We have their school Christmas fair on Friday so we will get to see Santa for the first time this year!!! woopwoop!!!



Chat soon,
huge hugs, Gemma x

No comments: