Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hello,
I am currently on half term, it's been a crazy busy first half of my holiday. Tim and I went to Conkers on Saturday with the kids. It's an indoors and outdoors adventure place, really great fun. Then Bev, Ty, Ethan and Alana came to visit us and we've been to Tycross Zoo and planet happy. The kids loved seeing each other. Just a great start to the week. Now for the not so great half of the week... REPORT WRITING... ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!

So before I start I am going to spend the next hour sorting my photos from this weekend just gone by.
Here are my two videos, first one is us on the train at Conkers, the second one is at the zoo, I can't believe Rosie enjoyed the noisy monkey's so much as she is usually so nervous of animals, she wasn't keen on the elephants though!! (Finley LOVED them!)

More photos to follow!!!

xxx

No comments: