Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer 2012!

 Hello everyone (if there is anyone still reading my blog!? I love writing and looking back over the years so I am going to keep at it as and when I get the chance!) So we've had a crazy spring with the chicken pox, illnesses and just being busy, then we had THE MOST RELAXING holiday in Guernsey, and now I am buzzing in summer holiday relaxation mode! Here are just a few of the hundreds of photos I took in Guernsey, plus a few since we got home... enjoy!








































 We had such a great time, Rosie and Finley loved the beach. Finley has come along amazingly well with his walking and balance since July, he is now a real little toddler! He and Rosie both amaze me daily and make me love them more each day (if that's possible!)

Below is Ant (due in a few weeks!!!!!) reading to our little brood, cute cute cute!



Well my new job starts in a few weeks which is fab. When I started this blog back in 2006 (was it?), I started it as a diet diary for me to keep track of my weight. I have been doing slimming world which is great, and am now back to the weight I started at in 2006. So from now on it's back on track to try to get to my goal! I did it once back in June 2006. I can do it again, wish me luck!!!!

BYE xxxx

No comments: