Monday, July 25, 2011

3 weeks old today!

My gorgeous little man and my beautiful little angel girl, they are still getting on well. Rosie is calming down loads but is still having the odd tantrum, bless her. It is all a lot to take in. I have my mum here till Sun, I am actually very nervous about how I will cope without her help but I guess it will all just fall into place and we will get into a bit of a routine soon enough!

Rosie helping me clean, she is my little helper...
Finley is now having one bottle of milk at 7pm ish to give me a bit of a break and some nice bonding time for Tim. He has taken to it well and is gulping 4oz each evening, my little greedy boy! Having him weighed tomorrow, last week he was 10lbs 7oz.
Rosie feeding her dolly, couldn't remember if I'd added this one to the blog yet or not.
Ditto for Finley playing on his mat!
My little family, gorgeous all of them!

bye, chat soon, xxx

No comments: