Monday, May 31, 2010

My Princess!

My gorgeous little princess all ready to go to Baxter's Christening. Doesn't she look cute with her hair clip?
We got all dolled up, went to the Christening in a church in Ambergate, then we drove home and walked into Belper for the after party of cream teas! YUM!
Tim and I also went swimming in the morning, Rosie loved it!
We have now moved Rosie into her big girls room, it looks really great! I think it is now the best room in the house - lucky girl!

Here she is in her grown up pyjamas! She looks like such a grown up little girl in them, so sweet!
Here she is shape sorting, not sure she's got the idea of putting them in the jigsaw holes not on the cats!
So there you go mum - hope these keep you happy! xx

2 comments:

Ant said...

You're wearing my xmas necklace! Glad you like it. Keep the pictures coming! xxx

Gem said...

I love it! It's my favourite necklace this month.