Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snow snow snow!

Above is a photo Tony took of Rosie, I can't remember if I had put it on my blog yet, isn't it gorgeous!
Below are yet more of my photos. I know you must all be so bored by now of seeing photo after photo of my baby girl however we just adore her and can't stop ourselves taking photos. She is just amazing isn't she?
Her first week at nursery went well. She settled brilliantly I think, that's what they told us anyway and I guess we have to trust the nursery staff. I think that's been the hardest thing for me this week putting all our trust in strangers to look after our baby girl but it has to be done. They seem ever so good. She even ate a roast pork dinner (pureed of course) on Wednesday! Go Rosie!
Below is Rosie in a cardi given to us by one of tim's work colleagues, mum I thought you'd like it! It's a bought one not knitted but I do like it, if ever you want to knit any cardis for next winter feel free!!!!!! (is that cheeky mum?)
Below is a cardi and hat knitted by my school secretary Jenny, isn't it adorable? she looks like a big pink marshmallow, edible!!!!!


Well enough about my baby girl. The snow is getting cold and boring now. School went really well last week and I do think that doing a job share is going to make me very organised. I had all my marking done by the end of the day on Friday, and all my planning done by Saturday lunch time. Now I have three days to spend playing with my little girl before Wednesday. It's fab! I just hope we can afford to do this until the next baby Smith comes along (don't tell Tim I said that, he he he!!)

chat soon, bye xxxx

p.s. Ant more photos please!
p.p.s Auntie Diane if you're reading this HI! looking forward to seeing you soon xxxxxx

No comments: