Thursday, May 07, 2009

Hello,

so I am thoroughly enjoying my maternity leave so far, I am feeling very relaxed and doing lots of lovely things like reflexology and meeting my antenatal class ladies for tea and cakes!

Above is a photo of my teaching assistants dog - I absolutely LOVE her! She looks like Santas Little Helper from the Simpsons. I asked Tim if I could get a puppy but he feels a baby may be enough work for now...!!! he he he!

Below are some of Tim's photos, he's been practising using his new camera his Dad gave him. I think he is rather talented as he makes my naughty boys look like little angels! Here is Einstein...

And here is Oscar!

And as usual here are my up to date bump photos, I am now almost 37 weeks!



Well no gossip from me, I am hosting our mum's to be tea and cake session next week although two of the ladies are due now so not sure who will be able to make it!!! It is a very exciting time for all of us. I am so pleased to have made some new friends with girls going through the same thing as me!

Big hugs and for those of you with blogs - keep updating! I love reading them!!!

Gemma xxxx

p.s. Ant RING ME!!!! XXXXXxxx

2 comments:

Ant said...

I really do want to call but this week has been just horrible. There is a gastro-flu going round our school and we just don't have enough supply - as they have it too. I was sick on Monday after school but have battled on this week. Last night I was making cakes all evening for cake day. It's really manic here! I am out tonight on our staff do that I organised but I will call tomorrow. Hopefully I will be more relaxed by then.

Love the photos more please now that you have no excuse. xxx

DamoCat said...

Hi Gem,
love what you've done to your bump! I hope that all is going well and that you're not too uncomfortable.
Sam is having a limpet day and goes crazey if I put her down.... great excuse not to do housework.
I hope that you're not too fed up with pineapple, curries and raspberry tea yet! tee hee
Can't wait to hear when baby arrives.
take care and relax. Cat xxx