Monday, February 16, 2009

So we have moved our dining room table into our finished dining room (well except the floor but we will do that after the kitchen is done as we want the dining room and kitchen to become one large room rather than 2 seperate rooms)

Until the kitchen is done we have the fridge still in the dining area but we have moved it over. It actually looks quite spacious!
The photo below kind of shows the colour, it is a green colour but a light reflecting one so when the camera flashes it looks white.

We are going to save some pennies to dress the room with a large mirror from ikea (we know which one we want, it is very large but I think it will look quite stunning) and some prints ant gave us.

Now the table is out our lounge it looks huge again! I do love our lounge, it may very well be my favourite room at the moment in our house...! Einstein clearly loves the space too!!!
Well I am on half term and loving it! I had another spending spree today (baby stuff yet again!!! he he he!!! a cot mobile, blankets and sheets for cot/moses basket) but I am now going to spend the rest of the week planning, cleaning and washing! I am also seeing Fi, Laura and baby William on Thursday and then I'm popping to Leam to see Katie on Friday! what fun!!!! Oh and Dave, Vicky and Katie are visiting us at the weekend, YEY! I love being busy!

chat soon, Gemma xx


p.s. Aaaaaannnnnnttttt.... still waiting for your blog to be updated please! I like reading your news. xxx

4 comments:

Sameranda said...

I love the way your cats pop up in the photos in the background! They are sooo cute - makes me want to go and rescue some kitties from a rescue centre.

I guess you are on a tight timescale now to get the final touches done on your place before the baby arrives There's nothing like a bit of pressure eh! When my sister had her twins early they were building a house from scratch in Wales, I can't even imagine how stressful it must have been! xx

beth spencer said...

Gem, I need more regular updates please. Love reading your news and baby preperations

DamoCat said...

Hi Gem, I've never been to your blog before. I'm impressed. Your dining room looks really good, can't wait to see the kitchen pics. We decorated our kitchen about 4 weeks before Sam arrived.
Thanks for the note in my blog.
Hope all is going well with you. xx

Gem said...

Hey you lot! Yes Sam my cats are alwasy popping up, I have no doubt you will get a cat to fill your house in the future as I know how much you loved your gorgeous mog (sorry can't remember what her name was). Beth have updated at last! have been so busy! And Catherine, we are thinking we will do kitchen in April if we have money as we feel doing it in May could be leaving it a little late... we'll see how we go! I hope you are settling down well with your little girl, I am so excited and nervous about becoming a mummy!!!