Sunday, May 11, 2008

Our garden!!


If you look closely at the end of the garden in the picture below you will notice the longer, green grass at the back. It is where Tim's parents chopped down all the bushes/brambles last November, then I dug up the brambles (well as many as I could, the roots are crazily twisted ina big mess of roots under the ground), then Tim dug it over before planting grass seed. The seed has loved this weather and is now looking fab!!!


THe kittens were so squished coming back from the cattery the other day, and they still have some growing to do, so I bought them a new, giant cat basket. They already love it!!
we have had such a lovely weekend now tim is back. I love having him back with me. And this sunshine is just amazing, it could be middle of August!!! We wished we were on the beach in guernsey although we have enjoyed our garden. tim and I have never had a garden of our own and it is really lovely to enjoy the privacy. We have had a BBQ and chilled out, heavenly!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You need a hammock! and a swing!