Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our kittens and their first unsupervised outing!

I was ver brave and let our kittens go outside today - all on their own!!! Well Tim and I watched them for a bit then I kept the door open and went inside, I couldn't resist checking up on them every so often, and taking lots of photos! I have tons more but didn't want to bore you with hundreds of kitten photos...




We went to the union last night for a big warwick uni reunion, it was good fun although I drank too much purple! Tim's housemates were there which was good to catch up with them, none of mine made it. I saw quite a few people from my year, like the upstairs boys in halls, a few teachers, tim's hockey friends and a few of the welsh boys we used to hang out with in the first year. Was also good fun to dance in the market place again, I miss it lots!
Our lounge now has net curtains and a big painting to match our coloured wall, from ikea.
Our end wall, I glossed the floor skirting board but still need to do the doorway hence the rather attractive masking tape. We also bought a fire place and surround which will look fab when it is put together.
Well I am off to bed now. I am tired, slightly hungover and have done NO planning for this week. I have PPA time in the morning so am planning to get up VERY early and start planning for the week... half term is soooooo close - bring it on!!!!

BYE xx

1 comment:

Sameranda said...

Love the funky orange!