Friday, December 07, 2007

Dressed up and no-where to go!!!

Hi, so tim was meant to be driving down tonight and we were going to go to his Supervisors house for dinner with Tim's old pHD group. I was really looking forward to getting dressed up and seeing our friend Little Anna, who I haven't seen in ages. So I rush from work to tescos to get wine, nibbles for getting ready, shaving foam etc etc and then rush home to get dolled up. I had the most luxurious soak in the bath then had fun getting ready while Tim set off from work.

So he set off at 4.30pm ish and at 6pm he was still on the road to get out of Derby, in fact as we speak (6.43pm) he is still on it!!! ARGH!!! Poor thing, bloody traffic really stuffs up ones plans!!!

So now, we will miss the dinner party as Tim doesn't think he will be here in time even if the traffic miraculously starts moving now. So I am all dressed up with no-where to go and no Tim to appreciated me... oh dear. Hopefully he will get here soon.


Below is my new sparkly dress I bought for my christmas work party next friday. Do you like???
Me and my all dolled up face, lipstick and all!!!!!!
well better scoot now and eat my nibbles alone and drink my wine in front of Friends - actually that doesn't sound too bad!!

bye xxxx

No comments: