Sunday, July 08, 2007

Hi,

so cabbage soup diet went well all week, I lost 4lbs. Then friday night I had a bottle of wine with Tim and maybe one or two yummy treats and wake up Saturday morning 2lbs heavier... so dieting officially sucks. Unless I starve myself I will pretty much be this weight, I know I am not fat, I'm just not toned. So as of this weekend I am now going to try to focus on exercise! (which I hate). I am going to try and still be healthy (seeing I am now 2 lbs lighter), this week has inspired me to eat loads more veg and fruit. Maybe I can tone up for my bikini this summer!
Tim and I all dressed up on Friday night - although actually looking at this photo you can't actually see my lovely outfit, but I am wearing my lovely new eye shadow...
My gorgeous fiance doing work in the first tiny bit of sunshine we had in leam, these are our new deck chairs and our new windbreak - to give us a bit of privacy in our lack of garden!

Me and my cider spritzer! (Trying to be healthy by mixing cider with diet lemonade - also makes it last longer!) p.s. do you like my new skirt from warehouse?

BYE xxxxxx

2 comments:

Ant said...

I know you're busy but put something on. Even a picture of your classroom or lounge. Anything! x

Gem said...

okay will do... I will put some on tis evening!! I had a retirement party last night and the night before that tim and I went out so have no had time!