Monday, March 12, 2007

Guernsey from my beach by my house... it looks so incredibly peaceful!!! Marma!!!


Hello there anyone reading my blog,

so diet wise I have had a hard day. I walked to school and am still aching from my first visit to the gym in ages on saturday! I have had a headache all day which I swear is becuase my body is dealing with withdrawel symptoms of chocolate!!!!
I am determined to loose a few pounds so I only had 2 fajitas tonight instead of my usual 3...
I am also enjoying this milder weather and am looking forward to the sunnier days spring and summer will bring. I think it helps to get me in the dieting frame of mind.

Tracey and I are flying to guernsey in a few weeks which i can't wait for. We are going to explore the hotel Tim and I are having our wedding reception in, they do spa days so Tracey and I are going to chill out and relax after this crazy term at school. We also get to see my gorgoues baby boy, Marma!!! I cannot wait to have a huge cuddle with him, I soooooo miss having a pet.

Well as you have probably gathered I actually have nothing more exciting to write so I will love you and leave you, big hugs, Gemma xxx

p.s. Sam and Ant if you are reading this please update you blogs!!! I love hearing your gossip!!

No comments: