Sunday, July 02, 2006

my new bathroom!!!



Hi,

I have been geting so upset about our little bathroom recently, no matter how hard I cleaned it we couldn't get the horrible mouldy black and pink marks of the in between bits of the tiles! It looked awful...

tall helen was the last person to see and I am sure she noticed how ugly it looked!

so today Tim has spent the entire day regrouting it all and filling in the putty bits between the bath and tiles. It now looks absolutely incredible and I am so excited about having my next bath! I have to wait 12hours now but it will be so worth it!

I am now proud enough to have the Queen around for a bath!

p.s. don't you think tim looks rather sexy?!

1 comment:

Sameranda said...

Oooh he's a hottie!

Am a bit nervous about the wedding but am trying to keep cool about things. Its less than 2 weeks to go now!

PS Yes to the glasses - v nice on you.