Sunday, July 09, 2006

feeling better

sorry I haven't written for a while I haven't been feeling very well. I am feeling better now, have had a huge rest this weekend. I haven't done anything except sleep and watch videos! Tim and I watched the Constant gardener which was very good but a little deep and quite emotional, then we watched Lord of Wars last night, again a bit deep and meaningful but actually quite good.

here's a few pictures from the other night when ant was here...

This is a chrome one - I was playing with the effects settings on paitn shop pro - what do you think? it's fun isn't it???


school is going well but madly busy. I have so much to do before next week - I decided to do ths creative project thing which involves so much planning, preparation and a lot of mess! It should be all worthwhile in the end, we are having a fashion show followed by a disco! all planned by the children with my support... crazy!

diet still going well, was 9 stone 10lbs for three days in a row now! yey!!!

well better scoot, have planning to do - last weekend of doing this before the summer, last week of term I know the children will be shattered so won't be planning anything inparticular. chat soon, gemma x


2 comments:

Ant said...

Why is one boob really dark?

Gem said...

I know isn't it strange??? Tim noticed too, I didn't see that...