Thursday, June 29, 2006

hello

Hi,

back up to 9 stone 12lbs again yesterday and today. It is so bloomin hard to loose weight but just one BBQ can put it all back on again so quickly! Not fair!!

I went for my first jog at half 6 in the morning today! Was instead of my tae bo and was actually quite refreshing! I will try to do it again tomorrow before my course. Am doing a social and emotional launch day tomorrow in leamington! Quite nice to have the day to do something totally different.

I have had a mad day today with mum phoning me stressing about her ball next week for Sam's work doo. So I ran to monsoon at lunchtime and had a lady running around the shop mixing and matching skirts and tops for me - she chose the most gorgeous top to match the skirt I found. Then we found a lovely necklace too. I hope you like it mum! I have sent it special delivery so you have to try it all on and take a photo for me to see???!!!

Anyway, no other gossip from me. Things all going swimmingly! chat soon, Gem x

No comments: