Sunday, June 18, 2006

almost finished my reports!!! yey!!!

Hi,

I have wokred my ass off yesterday to get my reports finished. I was still editing them at 10pm last night! I now only have 10 left to edit and I am completely finished. Then all I have to do is print them out and give to Ben to check! WOHOO!!!!

I weighed my self this morning and was back up to 10 stone 1. Which I am still very happy about. I know i shouldn't weigh myself every day but I bought some new scales and I just can't help myself!!!

I have done my tae bo yesterday and today! I can't wait till I can swim off a few calories in Guernsey too! I swear the day I land in guernsey I am dragging the girls to L'ancrese for my first swim of the year!!! I really am very excited!! So if you're reading this anna, kate and helen - you had better be ready for some very cold water!!!

And I can't believe how quick time goes as Ant and Gareth are flying over on Friday! I am very envious their summr hols starts this early and they don't go back school till we do too - they just get an extra month and a half hols!!! Tim and I really should consider living somewhere like that - then tim will just have to become a teacher too to enjoy the holidays!

I now have a webcam too for my skype. It is amazing. I was chatting to ant yesterday and the connection is incredible. To think she is a million miles away in mexico and I am watching her chat away to me and she can see me - FOR FREE!!!!

If you're reading this and don't have skype yet then get it! It really is fantastic!!! Mum, ant and I have three chats all the time with not much delay! I love it!!

Well no more news from me, chat soon, hugs, gemma x

No comments: