Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday night...


Hey,

day two has gone really well so far...

Breakfast - bran flakes and semi skimmed milk
Lunch - jacket potato and tuna
Snack - a few biscuits... (oops!)
Dinner - home made vegetable pizza

AND... I made it to the gym for a 2km run!!! (I KNOW! So good of me!), weights then a swim. The problem arises when, in the middle of putting your bra on, a child from my class walks in and says "Hi Miss"! Oh dear... very embarrassing!

Then, as the title suggests, it is a Friday night which equals a bottle or two of wine... cancelling out any good work I have done today. Oh well, a girl has got to live!

By the way, a bit happier as I weighed myself without trainers on today and I am 10 stone 7lbs. I know they say you shouldn't weigh yourself every day but it is so hard when your just starting a diet. I will try harder just to do it on a Thursday on a weekly basis.

Chat soon, by the way I thought I would add this photo Tim caught of me having a nap, just to stress how lazy I actually am...

No comments: