Thursday, May 11, 2006

Day 1 of the rest of my life

Hi,

I have decided to follow in my big sister's foot steps and create my very own online diary! I am determined to lose a little weight for the summer so I look like a slim line dolphin on the beach rather than a large wobbly whale!

The problem being... I love my food and I do not love exercising. Simple as that.

So far today I have eaten cereal for breakfast, porridge for lunch with raisins and a banana but have just had an accidental snack on a packet of crisps... why can't dieting be easy?

I have reports to write at the moment so am not going to make it to the gym...

Little steps first I guess, gym tomorrow!

So weight now: 10 stone 9lbs
Aim weight: 9stone 12lbs

Oh almost forgot I am signed on to do the race for life in June so need to start doing some running! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Ant said...

I'm 10 9 too so we can both try and loose the same weight each week! Hooray!