Friday, December 02, 2011

Our Christmas tree is up! We did it this morning and it looks fab. Rosie also baked chocolate cupcakes and enjoyed tucking into one after dinner tonight. OoooOOOooo I could just eat her up she's so cute.
My cute little niece, (or is it neice? my spelling is awful...), Rebecca is wearing Rosie's old coat - it feels like yesterday Rosie was wearing this... amazing how fast these little babies grow up. I wish it would slow down a little! I am loving the age Finley is right now, he is such a happy little boy and so cuddly! I could cuddle him so tight and kiss his little cheeks all day long, he adores Rosie and giggles at her all the time. She rather likes him and Rebecca too, today Rosie was giving Rebecca little cuddles. She is such a kind little girl, I do love my baby girl so much! I am one very lucky mummy.

Below, Rosie tucking into her dinner, Finley had just eaten his so was happy watching her eat, and Einstien also had a full tummy and was happy curling up in his bed. I love my little family...

Finley is really pushing himself up high and then tucking his feet under him, then stretching out again. He just needs to learn to do both at the same time to get moving!
On Monday we had a day at home as we've all had colds (Finley is still suffering now poor baby boy), so we made dens and played in them! Rosie loved it and wanted Finley to come in and play too.
well until next time, Merry Christmas for the start of the festive season!

No comments: