Sunday, April 25, 2010



Don't you just love Rosie's new dungerees that Granny Sue made? O had to move her away from the hungry caterpillar blanket to take photos as the spots of the blanket against the hearts were a bit 'LOUD'! I chose the fabric, I LOVE THEM, thanks mum!

We've had a lovely weekend, Rosie has spent lots of time in her garden, it took while to get her to keep her hat on - she kept pulling it off! nightmare but we got there in the end and she wore it for a good half an hour.





Oscar and Einstein are realising now that they will get a rub if they sit close enough to Rosie, Rosie also now strokes rather than grabs (well most of the time, we still have to be next to her when the cats are near) which is nice.
Last night was Tim's work do at the Pride park Stadium, was rather grand and was lots of fun, my friends Jo and Cadell babysat and Rosie was an angel. It was a masquerade ball this was my mask, I think it quite suited Tim!

Emma and Me, I met Emma at baby massage with her little baby boy William, we soon worked out that Tim and her husband John work together!

Yesterday morning we went to do a pre school trip visit to Attenborough Nature Reserve, it was lots of fun actually wandering around the lakes and river in the sunshine, this swan was a bit friendly to tim and rosie, neither of them look impressed!
Well I'll leave you with one more photo of my angel, chat again soon xxxx

No comments: