Tuesday, September 15, 2009

hello,
I've not written in ages as I've been very busy! Rosie, Tim and I went on a few walks this weekend which was fun. On Saturday we walked around part of carsington water then had tea int he cafe. On Sunday we walked a circular route starting from Belper river gardens, it was really lovely weather and great to be in the fresh air, however we did end up dragging Rosie's pram up a field full of cows and had to lift her over a few stiles!!! What fun!!!

Here are some up to date photos for everyone, they are on facebook too but I'm not sure everyone has facebook! Plus mum is must be quicker for you to see these than on facebook I'd imagine now you're in france?
Rosie had her 16 week check this week ( a few weeks late as she's now 18 weeks and 4 days old!) and all was fine. She now weighs 14lbs 2oz! I can't believe how quickly time is flying... she is growing up too fast already.

We're off to kent this weekend. I must charge my camera battery so I can take lots of photos.
I went out on Saturday night for the first time since Rosie was born, Tim looked after her and she was a good girl for her Daddy! I think she slept most of the time and was soundo when I got home! We are lucky to have such a settled girl (having said that I can hear her howling at the moment as she's tired and ready for bed!) I should scoot to help settle her.
BYE xxxxxxx

No comments: