Saturday, January 31, 2009



Ant has been hounding me for more bump photos. This was me last night just before our evening out. Tim and I went for a romantic meal to the hanging gate, a lovely pub with wood burning stoves and delicious food!

Ant has been getting me all excited about being bridesmaid next year, it's a shame I won't be able to try on dresses this summer (seeing I will be huge by then followed by being little preoccupied with giving birth and looking after a tiny baby! ) but by Christmas we can start trying them on, although by then sure she will have picked something beautiful - at least I will have an incentive to loose any baby weight!!!

So tim has started on the dining room, scarping the freeze off and tomorrow I will give it one coat of white so he can see which bits he needs to fill and sand. At the moment the brightness of the pink makes it tricky to see what actually needs doing. Our nursery carpet is also arriving tomorrow! yey!

Well I had better scoot, we are having a relaxing evening in tonight. I am planning on a fabulous menu for my uni friends visiting next week... I am going to do a dinner party for them on our new dining room table!!! yey!!! yey!!! yey!!!!!

BYE XXXXXxxx

No comments: