Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hello,

well I have just had a lovely weekend, but missing Tim. He has gone to the lake district walking, he had a fab time (spoke to him this morning) and is now on his way home to me (yey).

I had a wonderful friday night with my friend Katie from Milverton, I drove down to Leamington straight from school and she cooked a fab curry and we drank some wine! Becky, Lou, Candy and Ann came round too to catch up and see my wedding photos, was fun to see everyone again!

Then I went to the zoo on Saturday with Laura, Fi and baby Wlliam, was really fantastic to catch up with them, we saw all the animals and had a picnic there too, very relaxing and we had perfect weather for it - was hot and sunny all day!

Baby William has grown so much and is chatting away, well in his own little baby language anyway!

I had better scoot now, am off to cook tim a lamb and dumpling stew from scratch... wasn't happy buying lamb necks.. but that's what my recipe says... hope tim approves! I love being a house wife!!! (well at weekends anyway!!!!)

BYYYYYEEEE XXXXXXXxxxxxx

No comments: