Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hello,

So we have had a madly busy week of DIY!! We are desperately getting ready for our carpet TOMORROW!! WOW we can't believe it is actually going to happen, how wonderful will it be to walk on soft floor and have a great big lounge to relax in!!! Our cats are going to have a field day scratching it so we have our scratch post ready to shove them on every time they even think about scratching our carpet!!

I thought I would put some photos on of our front garden so far, Tim has been working hard on planting stuff and tidying it up, Grandma helped us at Easter in pulling up loads of weeds but the little buggers are starting to come up again...! ragh! Tim thinks this area will get even more flowers by the end of the summer and look even better so I will keep you posted on photos. I think it looks lovely now, much better than when we moved in.

We have been really busy doing all the last minute finishing touches ready for the carpet. I have glossed the doorway tim built and all the last bits of glossing that needed finishing. We have spent tonight moving all our furniture and DIY tools from the lounge and I am now just about to do a big stylee hoovering session. Oh we are so excited!!!!

I am on a course tomorrow too so that's another bonus! I feel ready for a day of just listening. My mind is so full of house stuff, carpets, weddings, writing reports, marking writing optional SATs and marking and planning for BIG writing on Friday. My mind just can't remember things. I am constantly having o set myself reminders...

well I had better scoot, chat soon, Gemma xxx

No comments: