Thursday, November 08, 2007

Ok so this is our downstairs 4th bedroom/study. It is a small one but will be really cosy as our lounge this winter. I have put photos on to show you the progress we have made so far and hopefully next week I will have more of the finished painted room! We are hoping to piant this weekend then move in sofa bed and TV!
Tim taking down the black lamp, I think it was green but the built up dust made it look black! GROSS!
Tim has been busy removing shelves and murky grey units... made the room look ten times bigger once they were out.
The ceiling units were taken down and we found hundreds of spiders webs behind them and idrt/mould...
Tim filled any holes, then I finished filling holes and started the sanding.

We then had to steam and scrape the ceiling, I did a small section then Tim did the rest!

Well like I said, I will add more photos next week once it is (hopefully) painted and ready to move furniture into! I am travelling up tomorrow evening and staying till Tuesday next week!! The reason is I am visiting my new school then going on a course for Year 4 teachers. I am really excited about finding out more about my class and the school and meeting the staff properly.

It was Tim's birthday this week too so we will be busy celebrating this weekend in between painting and decorating. I think a BIG CHOCOLATE cake is definitely called for!!

chat soon, Gemma xxx

No comments: