Sunday, October 28, 2007

Morning,
I had such a good nights sleep in my flat, I can't wait till our new bed arrives and we can sleep on that in our new house rather than the hard, uncomfy sofa bed! Here is our new lounge... do you like the deckchairs? Nothing beats pizza and wine in beakers!
Our lounge looking towards dining room and kitchen. There is a rather tasteful 'bar area' on left hand side...
Me cleaning!!
Our make shift bed in the 2nd bedroom, we will be moving to the finished room as soon as our bed arrives and we put it together next weekend.
Our bath, it was leaking so Tim had to peel off the old sealant stuff from around the edge, then put new stuff on and sorted the under side of sink and bath pipework! He is a clever boy!!
My dirty cupboards in the kitchen... GROSSSS!!!!!
And the sparkling cupboards now!! I cleaned a lot this week...
Well better go, have to go to tescos and stock up this week ready for going back to work... boo hoo! Then doing planning all afternoon. I hate going back to work after such an exciting week off. I just want to be back in our house with Tim. Chat soon, Gemma xxx

2 comments:

beth spencer said...

Wow Gemma and Tim! You are doing an amazing job on your lovely house. You have inspired me to decorate my own!

Gem said...

Thanks! it is hard work but we are loving it, I am so annoyed I have to go to work this week, I want to stay and keep painting!!! how are you??? xx