Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sorry for the order of these photos! I am too tired to sort them out. I just wanted to show you photos of Fi and Adam's wedding day. It really was lovely, very romantic! It went perfectly and they both looked stunning and very happy.

We had a great day. We went to Laura and David's first and then on to the venue. Her surname was 'Green' so the theme of the day was the colour green! Was fab, all the tables were named after different shades of green and the cake and bridesmaid matched too. The men all had very smart suits with green ties. Really really lovely! Gave Tim and I lots of ideas for our special day!!

We then stayed at Laura and David's the night and this morning Laura cooked us amazing bacon baps, just what we needed. So anyway, here are some of my photos...

The first dance... Confetti throwing, bad timing on my part - I should have let Tim take this one!!

Cutting the cake
Adam's mum made the cake and I think a friend decorated it, was so yummy!

Laura and I looking gorgeous, even if I do say so myself!
Due to this horrendous weather we have had Laura and Adam hired loads of white brollies. So it was fun to do lots of photos with them, here is Fiona and her bridesmaid Sarah...

Adam and Fi




Tim, David and Laura
The Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom, just to give you some ideas of outfits Mum!!!
Me, Fiona and Laura
Tim and I

2 comments:

beth spencer said...

wow gem. you really captured some fantastic moments. almost feel as if i was there all day. was fab to see you and we must have one of our famous bbq's before the end of the summer

beth spencer said...

i have updated but it doesnt appear via your link. try searching blogger for spencer diary