Sunday, March 11, 2007

Hello,

after the most crazy week of my life (ok slight exagration but it really was stressful)
I haven't had time to write at all cause at the beginning of the week I was madly busy getting ready for ofsted and generally worrying but Wednesday actually went really well. I had an observation and an interview which was very scary, but was very positive and I think I did Milverton proud. The report is out in 2 weeks and is going to be a good one!!

So last weekend in the middle of all this stressy-ness, Anna, Kate and Helen came up to stay. We did lots of shopping, chatting, drinking and dancing in the union. We also went to a wedding dress shop in leamington but unfortunately I didn't find any I liked. I will keep looking!!

So since wednesday Tim has taken me out to dinner, drank far too much bubbly and relaxed a lot. We have had such a lazy weekend - well deserved! Tim has been working very hard with writing a paper and applying for jobs so he needed a good break too.

We went for a lovely walk today too which was lovely followed by a pint and pudding in our local pub! Lovely!!!

So my photos -
The union!!! was so much fun to be back there!!! Helen, Cara, Kate, little Anna, Anna and me!!
Kate and Helen

Anna, Tim and Kate - Tim looks rather sickly as he was dressed as a demon. I did his face paints (white, grey, green and black) then half way through the night he rubbed it off as it was so hot and sweaty in the union but now every photo of him makes him look very ill!!!





Well I promise I will write a bit more. I have decided it is that time of year again - with summer on its way so I am going to keep you updated on my diet progress. It may also inspire me to be good if I know I am writing it on here for people to read. Ant and mum please keep me motivated!!!
No more pints and puddings for me!!! (well maybe if it is a special treat if I stay good all week!!)

No comments: